Resources for eating vegan on a budget!
- Vegan on $15 a Week
- 18 Tips for Minimizing Your Food Costs + Final $2 a Day Menu
- Vegan Dollar Menu (Vegan for $3 a Day)
- Eating Vegan on $21 a Week (The Food Stamp Budget)
- Eating a Healthy Vegan Diet for Less Than $5 a Day
- Vegan on $10 a Day (or less!)
- Vegan on a Budget: Tips for Creating Delicious and Affordable Meals
- 6 Tips to Eat Vegan on a Budget
you know who i’m afraid of?
the people who would pit two innocent dogs against each other in a life or death battle. the people who starve dogs. the people who pull out a female dogs teeth and put her in a “rape rack” to breed her. the people who attach 50 pound chains to their dogs necks. to the people who inject their dogs with hormones. the people who hack puppies ears off with rusty scissors. the people who don’t bat an eye at kicking, punching, beating, starving, hanging, drowning, and electrocuting dogs who don’t preform the way they want. the people who pour acid on “loser” dogs and set them on fire. the people who bury dogs alive.
and there are a hell of a lot more people like that than there are pits who would bite me.
that’s who i’m afraid of.